UNDER THE ANGEL’S WINGS RESCUE ADOPTION APPLICATION
PLEASE FILL OUT COMPLETELY!!
Please read and answer each question completely. Input your e-Signature then click “Submit” and your application will be emailed to us. The information provided to us in this application will help us to determine if the dog you are interested in or which of our dogs will make a suitable companion for you and your family. Once your application is submitted we will be in touch with you.
* The Adoption Process includes:
- Submit Adoption Application
- We will then contact you generally via email to Scheduled Meet & Greet with the Dog(s) you are interested in.
- A Visit to your home so we can be sure your home & yard will be safe and secure for him/her. Along with meeting any other dogs who would be living in the home.
- Payment of Adoption Fees which includes Spay/Neuter, Vaccines, De-Worming, and Microchip.
We use this information to match dogs and prospective new parents. Except for calling a landlord (if necessary) and current Veterinarian (if necessary), we do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Under the Angel’s Wings Rescue, Inc. Filling out an application does not guarantee an adoption as our mission is to find the best possible forever home for each of our dogs and puppies. Please excuse if any of these questions seems more information that you think we might need as this does help us to make decision based upon the dogs needs and which home would be the best fit for him/her. We are not trying to be invasive we just want to make sure everyone lives happily ever after. Once you fill out the application click “Submit” at the bottom and it will automatically be emailed to us.
If you have any other questions regarding adoption please feel free to email us which is the best form of communication at: UAWRAdopt@gmail.com If you do require a phone call please be sure you leave a voice mail and your call will be returned as promptly as possible.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
Under the Angel’s Wings Rescue, Inc.